We are so thrilled to be open again with professional practices that safeguard the health and safety of our team and salon guests.
During our time away, we’ve procured PPE equipment and sanitation supplies. We have also put tremendous care into training our team on enhanced safety procedures, as well as reimagined our space and hours of operation. All of these measures are in line with State-sanctioned guidelines.
In light of changes to our day-to-day operations, we invite our customers to review the following information. We also request your patience as we roll out these new procedures.
Before your Appointment
We are planning to open once the state mandate is lifted. We will continue to answer the phone (310) 854-4922 and also to take appointments by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please come to your appointment alone and limit your personal belongings.
- We ask that you kindly respect touchless greetings and goodbyes in the salon. Although we are ecstatic to see you, we will not be hugging or shaking hands at this time.
- Upon arrival, we will take your temperature and ask you the following three questions:
- Have you knowingly been in close or proximate contact in the past 14 days with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or who has or had symptoms of COVID-19?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions, we will kindly request to reschedule your appointment.
We are temporarily discontinuing a coat check service and will provide you with a sanitized plastic bag for your belongings.
For those of you at a higher risk of COVID and who need to take extra precautionary measures, please advise our staff as you book your appointment. Special arrangements or time slots may have to be coordinated to accommodate your needs.
- We would like to provide a touchless experience for checking out. For this reason, we will request your credit card information at the same time you book an appointment.
- We are also adding a service fee of $5 to each ticket. This fee will help us create the healthiest environment for your service.
- We request the courtesy of a 24-hour cancellation notice for all general salon services.
- If you have an underlying health condition or have been ill or around something that has been ill, please wait 14 days to reschedule your appointment.
- Each stylist has undergone extensive sanitation and PPE training to prepare for their time with you, including the completion of the Barbicide COVID-19 Certification Course.
- Every morning, each team member’s temperature is taken and asked the above questions about their health.
- We have spaced out our chairs to make sure we comply with 6ft – 8ft CDC regulations.
- We are splitting our team members into two shifts to reduce the number of people in the salon by a minimum of 50%. Stylists and colorists will be working at every other station, leaving an empty station to keep a safe distance.
- Our entire team will be equipped with proper PPE, including KN95 respirator masks, disposable gloves and face shields.
- Clients are required to wear a mask or face covering to their appointment. We request that your mask or face covering affix behind your ears.
- We will be performing sanitation practices between each salon guest. This includes cleaning all surfaces with a neutral germicidal cleaner rated to kill COVID-19. We will also sanitize all hair tools between appointments.
- We have enlisted a team to sanitize the salon weekly with EPA registered cleaning & chemical products.
- We have also installed four air purification filters in the salon.
We are closely monitoring CDC guidelines and will adjust our policies accordingly. By following these guidelines with the Sally Herberger Team, we hope you feel confident and safe in our space.
We are beyond excited to see you! Thank you and we’ll see you soon.